Admissions to Simone’s House are based on interest for fun, nurturing, safe, care as well as curiosity to live with a few other people and in the community.
Our admission criteria include people who have a primary diagnosis of learning disabilities, and
- Are aged 18 and above.
- May have an acquired Brain Injury.
- Have a diagnosis of autistic spectrum conditions (ASC) or severe Aspergers syndrome.
- Co-present with, complex health/ physical and mental health needs. (E.g. Epilepsy, Diabetes and other enduring mental health presentations.)
- Have Complex Communication needs.
- Present with significant behaviour that challenge people around them.
- Present an immediate risk to others or self.
- Demonstrate offending behaviour and/or forensic history
To make a referral or request information about our services please contact our Referrals & Admissions Manager;
We aim to make our referral process as straightforward and responsive to your timeframe.
We can usually see the client within 24 hours with comprehensive information in visual electronic and print format.
Terms and conditions apply to respite bookings.