Complex Care Provisions
Simone’s House are based on interest for fun, nurturing, safe, care as well as curiosity to live with a few other people and in the community.
Our care criteria is for people with complex needs of cognitive impairment from Learning Disability and mental health issues and those who:
- Are aged 18 and above.
- May have an acquired Brain Injury.
- Have a diagnosis of autistic spectrum conditions (ASC) or severe Asperger’s syndrome.
- Co-present with, complex health/ physical and mental health needs. (E.g. Epilepsy, Diabetes and other enduring mental health presentations.)
- Have Complex Communication needs.
- Present with significant behavior that challenge people around them.
- Present an immediate risk to others or self.
- Demonstrate offending behavior and/or forensic history
Our Complex Care Provision includes:
- Gender specific services...
- Complex Autistic Spectrum Condition.
- Outcomes to, orientate, into shared living, Supported or Independent Living Care
- Total Communication Environment, which incorporates BSL, Makaton, PEC, and Electronic Assistance.
- Continued learning using TEACH Strategy.
- Positive Behavioural Support.
- Respite Care or Short Term Care
- Highly Skilled workers and Management from SEN, Behavioral Specialist, Social Work
Small manageable unit (4) with high staff rations 24 Hours.
To discuss any Referrals no matter how complex; please contact;
Simone’s House Registered Manager - Naomi Oke-Biddle
Telephone 01895 745712 / Mobile - 07804913884