Our facility Simone’s House has the capacity to accommodate 4-5 guests at a time. We operate a high staff to Resident/Client ratio and a rich skills mix to ensure effective care and support.
Our service areas include:
- Emergency admissions, including short-term assessment packages.
- Gender specific services...
- Services for people with Autistic Spectrum Condition.
- Community Support Services.
The facility provides high spec spacious bedrooms with en-suite shower and toilet facilities, dining rooms, accessible bathrooms, recreation and activity rooms, secure gardens, as well as access to the community
Gender Specific Services
We can offer male or female specific units, which provide therapeutic fun packages that focus on individual growth and social needs.
Our male and female specific services offer a person-centred programme to bridge the gap between secure specialist in-patient services and the community
Our service will:
- Ensure active risk management – balancing an individual’s challenges with personal choice.
- Use a supportive therapeutic approach, with positive risk-taking techniques, to support individuals acquire independent living skills for safe community living and interaction.
Provide effective short breaks input that will reenergize family carers at the same time inspire, stimulate and safeguard the person